Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hang out day!!

Finishing up the semester of grading, wrapping presents, cleaning the house for Channukah, and working on projects...it has been a busy day! We've played potato head, babies, puzzles, and read many books. Molly in currently on her 2nd nap (for those of you following our sleeping sagas, I'm sure you are shocked!). I guess I've worn her out today! Here are a few fun photos from today...






Goofing around!!








Earlier today I heard "Help Help Stuck!" I came around the corner and this is what I found...and as any good mom would do, I grabbed the camera!








This is from the other day...but I love it, so here you are....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.