Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ah...Mexico!

(Cervasas!)






(Molly's picture of cousin Adam)










Molly has a passport. This fact just warms my heart! Remember I wouldn't marry Jonathan until he had one. Never know what or when an opportunity to travel might arise...even at nearly 3!
We had such a great time in Mexico. Molly was in heaven. Didn't want to leave and its all she has talked about since. Wants to know when we are going back...me too! Thanks to my folks we had beautiful and luxurious accomodations just outside Cabo San Lucas on the pacific side. Amazing waves and even better sunsets! We swam and played to our hearts content. My sister, Aimee, and her family joined us and we had a family filled (minus Amanda and Paul) week. I love when Molly gets to hang with her cousins. Sand castles were built, lots of pool splashing occurred, baths were shared, and tons of laughter. Pure joy.







No comments: