Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Art of Turning Three







Molly's birthday party at Art Beast was so much fun! We did an art theme to go along with the place and made everything rainbow colors. My mom made a fabulous tiered rainbow cupcake cake (we first saw in Hello Cupcake) and I put together really thank you goodies--buckets of art supplies in all the rainbow colors. I put in scissors for kids, rulers, crayons, pencils. stickers, pipe cleaners, crayola note pads in multiple colors, and other fun supplies (eye balls, embellishments, etc). I hope the kids have as much fun playing with them as I did putting them together! I also put together a garland of photos from the past year (included photos of Molly with each of the kids at her party).



Art Beast was a perfect place to have a party. Bree, our party guide, was so great! Organized, fun, and absolutely great with the kids! She kept things moving so smoothly and facilitated an art project (they made crowns) and handled cake and present time. Who knew parties could be so easy!?





A special clip for the A-Team!



And now she is 3...almost!

No comments: