Friday, July 2, 2010

The Eve Before

After lots of planning tomorrow is Molly's 3rd birthday party at Art Beast Studio. She'll officially be three on Wednesday but we'll be celebrating with about a dozen kids tomorrow. She is so excited. I am too. I LOVE this party theme and Art Beast is a great organization in Sacramento. We've spent many hours there over this past year.

I can hardly believe that she is almost three. Watching her sleep (yes, she is actually asleep right now) she looks so little, like that newborn baby I first held in my arms in 2007. Flash forward in a minute and now she's three...almost. She has ideas and observations, her own little personality, she is kind and funny. She is my little buddy to hang out with and have endless conversations with. She challenges just enough to know that she has some spirit to her. She is totally and completely amazing. She has changed my life in ways I could never have imagined. And in ways I would never change.

No comments: